- Hawaiian tourist among the latest jackpot winners to win a jackpot worth $420,000 in a downtown Las Vegas casino while playing Pai Gow Poker
- A $1 million jackpot also won in November 2019 at Fremont Hotel and Casino on the slot Wheel of Fortune
- Another Hawaii resident wins a jackpot worth $930,000 in October 2019 at Main Street Station on a Madonna-themed slot
- A lucky gambler at Excalibur hits a jackpot worth $5.4 million on one of the Wheel of Fortune slots
- February 10th, 2020 sees another lucky player win a $1.7 million worth jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas on the slot Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Triple Gold
The last five months have been good for some of the players and revelers in Las Vegas. Several huge jackpots have been hit by some lucky players in the various casinos across Las Vegas.
Hawaii four times lucky!
Starting us off is a reveler from Hawaii who hit a jackpot worth $420,00 in a downtown Las Vegas casino while playing Pai Gow Poker.
According to the announcement made by Boyd Gaming, the winner had made a seven-card straight flush and bonus on Monday 17th February 2020. The woman insisted on remaining anonymous.
Saturday, 8th February 2020, also saw another Hawaii visitor turning his $2 bet to hit a jackpot worth $15,369. This was realized at Fremont Hotel and Casino and according to their release, the winner was Darell
These are not the only major wins recorded by Hawaiian tourists among Boyd’s Gaming downtown properties. 23rd November 2019 also saw another guest from Hawaii winning a jackpot worth $1 million-plus at Fremont Hotel and Casino on the slot Wheel of Fortune.
Another Hawaiian resident also recorded another major jackpot win on 7th October 2019 by walking away with a jackpot worth $930,000 at Main Street Station on a Madonna-themed slot.
Other Las Vegas winnings
The start of 2020 also started on a high for a lucky gambler at Excalibur who smiled away with a jackpot worth $5.4 million on one of the Wheel of Fortune slots.
Monday, 10th February 2020 also saw another lucky player hit the jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas. The player went home $1.7 million richer thanks to the $10 plays at the $1 Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Triple Gold slot. According to Jesse Williams, a public relations specialist at Wynn Las Vegas, the win was recorded before 6:30 p.m.
Still, on the same Monday, another win was recorded across Las Vegas Valley and this time was at the Rio where a video poker player hit a $100,000 worth jackpot after hitting a ‘Triple Double Bonus’, according to the casino’s announcement on their main twitter page.
February has also been another good month for Donalyn at the California Hotel and Casino where he recorded a $12,007 jackpot win after turning a $5.88 bet. The casino announced the win on Saturday, February 8th, 2020.
Robert is another player who counts himself lucky after recording a $10,005.40 jackpot win at the Four Queens Hotel and Casino. The Florida resident, according to the casino’s release, played 88 Fortunes (a progressive slot machine) when he hit the jackpot on a bonus round.