Getting to play your favorite casino games online is a great way to pass the time. For some players, the best place to do this is at new online casinos. Choosing these comes with various benefits, depending on the kind of experience you’re looking for.
But how do you know that the site you’ve chosen hasn’t been around long? There are several ways to find out. That’s whether you’re a seasoned player or a newbie checking to see what’s available for US gamers. We’ve got tips to help you whenever you’re on the lookout for new online casinos to join.
Brand New Online Casinos for 2023
Here’s a list of new online casinos you should consider joining:
- Live Dealer
- High-Roller Club
- Cashback Bonuses
- Reload Bonuses
- Free Spin Bonuses
El Royale Casino
- Live Dealer
- Established Software Providers
- Elegant & Stylish Online Casino
- Seamless Mobile Experience
- No Withdrawals Fees
Miami Club Casino
- Live Dealer
- Super Safe & Secure
- Very Good Reputation
- Cool-Looking Online Casino
- 400% Unique Bonus
Las Atlantis Casino
- Live Dealer
- Safe & Secure
- Live Dealer Games
- Outstanding Design
- Millions Of Players
Where to Find New Online Casinos
Looking for the best new casinos might seem like an easy task, but it isn’t. Several factors go into creating worthwhile gambling sites. So these are some of the things you need to check while looking for the ideal platform. But that can take up a lot of your precious time.
But there’s a quick fix to help you with the only sites worth looking at. And that’s turning to us. Our site has several casino lists for you to browse through. One of these is for new online casinos for real money, where you’ll only find newly launched sites.
How We Choose The Best Sites
Getting the right brand new casinos to present to you isn’t an easy process. So, to ensure that every site we recommend won’t disappoint, we have a vetting process in place. That way, each of our team members is aware of what they need to check whenever they check a casino.
The most crucial areas we check are listed below. We’ll get further into the details later.
Licenses – US players should only play at licensed platforms. And that doesn’t mean we accept any licensing agency. Our recommended lists only feature sites recognized by leading regulators in the industry.
Available promotions – If you love real money gambling, this is for you. The sites we suggest all have several bonuses up for grabs. That way, you can get a boost to help you earn more.
Gaming assortment – The games available at any site are why players go online. So our team members check things like the kind of games available, the developers, and the fairness of available offerings.
Payment options – You cannot play with real money if the casino doesn’t offer payment options you like. So our job is to ensure that the sites we recommend have several renowned options available to you. That way, you can choose whichever service provider you prefer to handle your transactions.
Mobile Gaming -Technological upgrades now make it possible for casino gaming fans to enjoy themselves on the move. As such, you’ll find that all our platforms enable players to play on their smartphones and tablets.
Support channels – Several things could go wrong while you’re at new online casinos. Besides that, you may also need help while you get started on a given site. Whatever the case, all our recommended sites offer reliable support across different channels.
How To Find Legit New USA Online Casinos
If you’d prefer to look for new online casinos on your own, you can use points from our vetting list to guide you. Here’s more detail on each factor. So you’ll know exactly what to check when looking for legit sites to visit.
For any brand new online casinos USA, you’ll need to check the regulator licensing it. This is information that’s usually available at the bottom of every page on the site you choose. If it’s not there, it’ll be indicated on the Terms and Conditions page.
Depending on the casino you choose, the regulators will vary. That’s because sites such as Slots Empire or other brands available in the US can be locally run or platforms run by overseas operators. If you choose an offshore platform, licenses from the following bodies are adequate:
- The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- The Malta Gaming Commission (MGA)
- The Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA or Spelinspektionen)
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
If you choose locally regulated online casinos, then the license may come from bodies like:
- The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE)
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- The Nevada Gaming Control Board
- The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- The Michigan Gaming Control Board
In most cases, the state you play in will determine the online casino regulator the operator deals with.
Real money gamers understand the importance of bonuses at these sites. They give you more money to play. The best part is that what you win can be withdrawn, depending on the terms attached to the promotion. Popular promotions you should find include:
- No deposit offers – At new USA no deposit casinos, you won’t need to fund your account to get free gaming funds.
- Welcome bonuses – These target new depositors on a site. You can receive deposit matches, free spins, or even loyalty points when you fund your account for the first time.
- Cashback promotions – With this, you get a percentage of your losses over a given period back.
- Deposit matches or Reload offers – These are for existing members on a site. So for funding your account with a specified amount, you’ll receive a percentage match.
- Free spins – These are best suited for slot fans. That’s because they’re specifically for slot games on the site.
- Loyalty programs – these are reward schemes open to all players. So the more real money you spend on the site, you earn points. You can later trade these for free gameplay, real cash, merchandise, and more.
- VIP programs – These are open to selected members. But just like with loyalty programs, you’ll receive an invite based on how often and how much you spend. Special benefits come with being a VIP, like higher transaction limits and tailored promotions.
Besides the types of promotions available, check the qualifying and wagering requirements. These should be manageable for you.
When you visit new online casinos in the USA for real money play, you need sites that cater to your gaming needs. So start by checking the software providers on board. Renowned names like Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Evolution Gaming, and Ezugi, among others, can guarantee you’ll have a fun experience. That’s because they provide several titles across multiple categories.
Popular games categories to look for include:
- Slots – These tend to make up most of the games you’ll find at these sites. They’re simple, fun, and can earn you lucrative rewards for just spinning the reels.
- Virtual table and card releases – These include games like poker, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and craps, among others. These are releases that require some skill games. That’s even though you’ll play against computer-generated opponents and dealers.
- Live dealer titles – These are live-streamed releases. They’re some of the latest options added for online casino fans. They happen in real-time against real opponents and dealers, just like on the casino floor.
- Jackpot releases – From the above categories, software developers make some releases with prize pools available. These could be fixed or progressive jackpots, the latter of which can earn you as much as six figures.
Gone are the days you needed to make a bank transfer to play online. These days, it’s possible to play at new online casinos without signing up for an account. That’s thanks to payment solutions like eWallets, prepaid cards, and crypto wallets. These can even help you make same-day transactions, depending on the site.
Options like bank transfers, cheques, and credit and debit cards, which process payments for longer, still exist. So your preferences should guide you to the right site. Also, check the accepted currencies and if any fees apply to transactions. These could be charged by the payment service provider, the casino, or both.
Having multiple channels to get help from at the newest online casinos is crucial. It determines whether you’ll have an easy time on the site or not. Commonly available options include:
- Live chat – talk instantly to a support representative on the site
- Email or a contact form – send your queries to the support team
- Phone support – call the help representatives on a dedicated phone number
- FAQs – a section listing common issues on the site and their solutions
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, or Instagram handles to chat with the support team
- Community help – a section where the casino’s moderators and your fellow players answer your queries
What you find, depends on the casino. But ensure you look for platforms offering 24/7 support through options like phone support and live chat. These tend to offer speedy responses.
Platform Compatibility And Site Layout
Something you’ll experience at most new online casinos is intuitive layouts. Site developers these days aim to make it easy for new and existing players to navigate their sites.
Besides the layout, device compatibility also counts. Look for sites that are accessible on desktop and mobile, such as Miami Club Casino, for example. Depending on the site you like, desktop compatibility may be through your browser or a desktop client download for Mac or Windows.
For mobile gamers, you may also have two options. The most common is gaming through your device’s browser. Alternatively, there may be a downloadable app available for iOS or Android users. So pick a site that meets your needs for both desktop and mobile gaming.
Reasons To Choose New Sites
There are several online gaming sites open to US players. But if you choose new online casinos, there are several perks you can enjoy. These include:
- Modern technology – from the games offered to player verification, among others, these platforms come with new-age tech to make such processes occur seamlessly.
- Newer payment solutions – eWallets, credit and debit cards, prepaid options, and cryptos make transacting on these sites a breeze. So you can even get your payouts within minutes.
- Newly launched games – gaming options like those found in live dealer sections are almost certain to feature at newer sites. That’s because the sites have the infrastructure to support their associated gameplay.
With these perks also come a few downsides. The most notable is that you may not even find online reviews about other players’ experiences to know what to expect. And since these platforms are still establishing themselves, whatever they offer today may not be available later.
How can I find new online casinos that accept US players?
There are two main ways to do this. You can opt to do the due diligence of each site you like on your own. However, this option may take up more time than you like. The second way is to browse through our site. We’ve already checked the crucial factors and deemed the listed platforms suitable for you.
What are the payment options available for players at new online casinos?
Every online operator has a preference for the payment options they partner with for their members. However, as a US-based player, look for sites that offer eWallets, bank transfers, credit and debit cards, or even crypto transactions.
Are new online casinos legit?
Yes, they are. But you have to ensure the site you choose holds a license from known regulators. That way, you’re guaranteed all your online activities are offered as per industry standards.
Can I claim welcome bonuses at new online casinos?
Yes, you can. In fact, most of these platforms tend to have more generous offerings up for grabs. That way, they can create a worthwhile reputation for themselves to pull more players.
Which games can I play at new online casinos?
That depends on the site you choose. However, most of the ones we recommend offer players both virtual and live gaming options. These include slot varieties, virtual table games, and live dealer releases.
Can I claim no deposit offers at new online casinos?
Yes, you can. But not all of them offer these. To find the sites that offer no deposit promotions easily, check our recommended list. We also indicate the kinds of bonuses you can expect as a new member.
Can I access new online casinos on my smartphone?
Yes, you can. Most platforms getting launched these days come with mobile-optimized sites, apps, or both available for their members. So you can choose how you play on the go. That’s regardless of your device’s operating system or hardware options.