You won’t need to go far to find the top 5 US mobile casinos, as we follow up with our selection right below. Keep reading, and you will learn:
- The types of mobile casinos and whether they match your mobile device’s software.
- The best casino games to play through iPhones and Androids.
- How to get started and make the most of mobile casinos and gambling apps.
Our 5 top-rated mobile casinos
Playing casino games with your mobile on the right site will ensure you are not missing out on any aspect of the gameplay. It is essential to avoid sites ‘supposedly’ optimized for all mobile software systems and devices and stick with the best.
The following list only includes the best five mobile casinos in the US, ranked by our expert team. Tap on any following to automatically qualify for lucrative bonuses, boosting your gameplay time. You can easily register through iPhone and Android devices or their dedicated mobile casino apps.
Super Slots Casino
- Live Dealer
- US Players Accepted
- Massive Welcome Bonus
- Works With Cryptocurrency
- Live Dealer
- Instant-play Casino Software
- Variety of Payment Methods
- Extremely Generous Welcome Offer
- Wide Variety of Games
- Live Dealer
- Compatible with all mobile devices
- Great selection of games
- Banking methods with flexible limits
How we rate mobile casinos
Several iGaming platforms claim to promote the best mobile casinos without actually considering the end-user, you. The US gambling market has been tricky for almost 20 years, with several casinos luring players to trick them out of their money. In response, we have established a long list of checkboxes for reviewing mobile casinos, so you know you are only getting the best when signing up to one of our recommended mobile sites. As an indication, below we list the main aspects we benchmark mobile casinos against:
- License and Safety – Until a few years ago, Curacao licensed casinos were the only viable option for US players. Since the overturning of PASPA in 2018, several legal mobile casinos are accepting real money US bets too. We do not overrule one over the other, as long as they have a proven record of treating players fairly and according to the standards set by their independent licensing body. If you play mobile casino games and win at one of the listed sites, there is no chance you won’t get paid swiftly.
- Banking Methods – Receiving the money won at an online casino should be as easy as 1, 2, 3. We only recommend mobile casinos hosting several banking methods, emphasizing PayPal, Wire, Venmo, Apple Pay, Credit, and Debit Cards, among other payment gateways.
- Compatibility – We only apply this point to mobile casinos since they are no good if they are just accessible through iPhone and Android devices. The highest-rated mobile casinos also allow Windows and Blackberry users to wager freely on the move. 100% gameplay accessibility through Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browser is also a must.
- Casino App – Pretty much all online casinos are accessible through a mobile browser, with a relatively decent selection of games to play. For a casino to develop a dedicated free casino app available for users to download and install through the Play Store or the App Store is next level. Such operators prove true to their brand name and show appreciation by offering one-tap access to their casino from your smart device. In return, we give them the highest rating.
- Customer Support – Even the best mobile casino games crash at times, with delays on free credits or withdrawals being other issues often requiring help from experts. A 24/7 live chat, phone support, and a comprehensive FAQ section with technical questions answered are indicators of an excellent mobile casino support service we carefully consider in our reviews.
- Mobile Casino Bonuses – Bonuses is another unique selling point of US operators, with no deposit bonuses, free spins, deposit match offers, loyalty schemes for high rollers, and reloaded bonuses being prevalent. A variety of the above accompanied by fair terms and conditions helps a mobile casino stand out in this saturated market.
Types of Mobile Casinos for US Players
Long are the days when third-party installations and software downloads were required to enjoy mobile games seamlessly. Casino games software providers and online casino operators develop their platforms with HTML5 technology, instantly translating the full scope of features to any device. Today, signing up and playing real money games on the right mobile casino grants you an Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Casino wrapped in a single product. Depending on your mobile software and browser, though, you will receive a slightly different experience due to your device’s compatibility with the selected smartphone casino.
We thoroughly tested a range of devices with our recommended Android mobile casinos, including Samsung, Google Pixel, and Motorola. The gameplay and overall experience were outstanding, given that we had installed the latest OS software update.
Since most of our team members own an iPhone, we run the mobile casinos on iPhone 6 up to iPhone 13 and witnessed remarkable results. The loading speed of pages was instant, with zero crashes, lag, or delay across all sites’ features.
The highest resolution was apparent when playing at a mobile casino through iPad devices. The games’ graphics and controls were user-friendly, with all menus and options being spread out even better than on the same online casino websites.
Despite Microsoft discontinuing their smartphones, you can still experience selected mobile casinos on your older Windows device. The gaming experience is clunkier and looks a bit dated compared to the above software systems, but you can still bet on your favorite mobile slots without significant delays or problems.
Best Casino Games to Play with your Smartphone
From video poker to smartphone slots, gambling apps and mobile casinos offer an equally pleasing experience. With mobile gaming being at the next level today, there is an array of ways to play online through your smartphone or tablet. Below, you can find the most popular mobile casino games available to play for real money.
Online slots are the most accessible game to play on a mobile device, with mobile online casino sites providing lobbies with 3,000 titles or more. NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Playtech are just a few developers of HTML5 slot games. Gonzos Quest, Starburst, Book of Dead, and Age of the Gods are the best slot machines you can play on both desktop and mobile without compromising graphics, payouts, or gameplay.
Mobile Table Games
Mobile gaming is less convenient than online play casinos with roulette, blackjack, poker, and baccarat. The tables and cards feel cramped, and some bets are challenging to place. Nonetheless, selecting the correct variant and the best table games by the developer can resolve such issues. Our tests highlighted:
- Evolution Gaming – best for mobile live casino games, such as Lightning Roulette and Craps.
- Microgaming – best for mobile table games in video format, with Double Ball Roulette and 20p Roulette standing out.
- Betsoft – top for video poker games, with outstanding 3D graphics and several variants with close to 1% house edge.
Bingo and Keno Casinos Mobile
Besides the traditional casino games that pop to mind, gambling apps also provide instant access to online keno and mobile bingo titles. In most cases, bingo rooms are produced by Pragmatic Play and change based on the season. For instance, you could play for a summer progressive jackpot pool or enjoy a Bingo Blast winter session.
Similarly, keno mobile apps are replicas of the lottery game you know and adore. You can select your numbers through your mobile device, and the results will instantly appear on your compact screen, determined by RNG software.
Real Money Mobile Casino Apps
We briefly touched upon mobile casino apps, but they deserve further elaboration. You should not confuse these with the traditional software clients that US players had to download to access the entire gaming catalog. Such casinos are remnants of the past, with the latest mobile casinos accessible instantly through your mobile browser.
Game apps that pay real money are dedicated applications produced by online casinos, available for download through the App and Google Play store. Installing a real money slots app is time-consuming the first time, but it provides one-tap access to the casino from your smartphone or tablet. The same login details apply on the online site, mobile casino, and respective slot machine apps – so you don’t need to save different passwords and usernames to enter.
Online Casinos vs. Mobile Sites
It must be evident by now that we are fond of mobile casinos. They are what times command since most US players prefer to play games this way. The latest gambling industry data highlight a 60% cut for mobile casino games through smart devices, with a 40% still using laptops and desktop computers to play.
Before highlighting mobile and online casinos’ main pros and cons, we will first get to their similarities. Both provide instant access to thousands of games, with slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker being equally prevalent, among other features: a less than five-minute registration, several banking methods to fund or withdraw money from your account, mobile casino offers and bonuses for new players, customer support, and encryption software protecting your information and details.
Benefits of Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are much more accessible since most people own a smartphone or tablet than a desktop computer. The latter is much more expensive too. Mobile devices also tend to be faster and with up-to-date software compared to the ten-year-old laptop most of us have in our homes, which ensures a smoother and more satisfying gaming session.
iPhone and Android casinos might also incorporate dedicated bonuses for users playing this way. That’s never the case with desktop or laptop casino sites. The latter is also against the overarching rationale of online casinos, which were pioneered to provide the ultimate freedom to players – accessing their favorite casinos whenever they want. This was only realized after mobile casinos were introduced since they enabled instant access from wherever, whenever.
Cons of Mobile Casinos
There isn’t really any disadvantage to mobile casinos since they provide the exact same features as online casinos but so much more. The only negative aspect could be highlighted in relation to mobile casino apps.
Slots apps offer instant access to the same casino features through a single tap on your home screen, while mobile online casinos require users to launch their browser and type in the casino URL instead. But again, we are talking about an inconvenience of seconds, which doesn’t really matter to most punters playing games from the US in this way.
Join and Win Real Money from your Mobile Device
If you are pleased with the details we have covered so far, then there is only one way forward – joining one of our recommended mobile casinos. Although experienced punters won’t need to read the following, new mobile casino players can benefit.
The good news is you don’t need to do any research or worry about the safety or legitimacy of mobile casinos listed on this page. They are accessible through smartphones across all US states, given that you are 18 years old or above and willing to deposit $10 or more. If you tick these boxes, then:
- Tap on one of the listed casino sites on this page. Our secure links will not just instantly take you to the casino’s login page, but they will also qualify you for the welcome offer. Some mobile casinos even reward $10, $20, or $50 free bonus no deposit and free spins to new players, so you can try out different games without any cost and be in for real money wins.
- Indifferently to the offer, though, you must complete the registration process. To do so, you must source the casino with a few personal and new login details (username, password, address, cell phone number, etc.). After completing the required fields, you must accept the terms and conditions and complete the process.
- Verify your account through the link sent to your email address, and you are set.
Didn’t we say that playing at a mobile casino is as easy as 1, 2, 3? Conducting the above is all it takes to experience a world of fun directly through your phone.