- Slot Name Money Train 2
- Software Relax Gaming
- RTP 96.4
- Volatility high
- Paylines 40
- Reels 5
- Min Bet 0.1
- Max Bet 20
- Max Win 50000x
- Release Date 2020
- Outstanding theme
- Great win prize
- Many bonus is hard to trigger
Money Train 2 Bonus Features
Money Train 2‘s gameplay is a little unusual. The features aren’t standard, but they can still pack a powerful payout punch. With the Money Cart Bonus feature, that is unquestionably the case.
Let’s talk more about features below
Money Cart Bonus feature
When at least three scatter symbols appear on a single spin, the Money Cart Free Spins feature is activated. A fresh wagon arrives to take the place of the departing train cart. Before the new reels start, the sun sets, and a large moon is visible in the distance.
The scatter symbols that activate them turn sticky, and the corresponding multiplier values are added to the total. During the bonus round, you can only land multiplier symbols with or without additional features; otherwise, you’ll get nothing. You land symbols, and they all stick.
The number of free spins resets every time you land at least one multiplier or special symbol, but you will initially have three.
As long as you don’t run out of spins, the feature will continue, and you can score a lot of special symbols to support you. While each symbol that lands will add a multiplier to the total, some also have additional advantages. Here is a comprehensive list of what to anticipate:
- Bonus symbol: Increases the overall multiplier by between 1 and 10 times.
- Golden bonus symbol: Increases the overall multiplier by 20x to 200x.
- Payer: increases all other symbols on the reels by its multiplier value.
- Collector: adds all values that are visible to its own.
- Payer: adds its own multiplier to the total of all the other multipliers before updating all the other symbols with the new value.
- Sniper can multiply the multiplier by two on any combination of three to eight random bonus symbols.
- Necromancer: gives one to six expended symbols (such as the prayer, collector, collector/prayer, or sniper symbols) new life.
- Reset Plus increases the number of initial spins by one (3 becomes 4, and so forth).
- Persistent Payer: all symbols on all subsequent spins will receive its multiplier value thanks to the persistent payoff.
- Persisent Sniper’s value of three to eight symbols is doubled on all subsequent spins.
- Persistent Collector: On all subsequent spins, it adds all other values to its own.
Every time two bonus symbols appear anywhere on the reels during the same spin, the Respin feature is activated. Both of those bonus symbols will display multipliers, which are combined.
A respin then comes after. Retries continue until a winning combination is produced. Every respin that follows without a win raises the multiplier by one. If you hit a winner, the payout is increased by the multiplier you accumulated.
A Buy feature is included in Money Train 2. For 100 times your total stake, you
Storyline, Graphic and Sound
The somber music twangs as it would in a Western movie when the hero encounters troubles. This makes it abundantly clear that this is not the world of the happy cowboy.Despite the ominous atmosphere, the animation of the sunset lighting up the dusty air is unquestionably beautiful. An abandoned windmill eerily spinning in the wind adds to the post-apocalyptic atmosphere.
The characters’ blend of cowboy and steampunk is enjoyable, creating an incredibly cool appearance. Although the character animation appears to be lower quality than the game’s predecessor, it still creates the right atmosphere. Slot machine Money Train 2 has forty win lines and five reels, four rows. The various symbols spin independently of one another.
RTP and Variance
If you play the main game, the RTP is 96.40%, but if you choose the Bonus Buy, it is an amazing 98%. The game comes with high volatility.
Money Train 2 Gameplay and Bet Sizes
Everything is now located below the reels, which is a slight change from the original game’s interface. We’ll review everything you need to know before playing the Money Train 2 slot machine. Players with more experience may skip this section and move on to the next one.
The wild symbol in this game is a skull with exhaust pipes that can substitute for any other regular symbol to aid in creating winning combinations. Additionally, it pays 20x your stake for 5 on a payline, which is the highest-paying Necromancer symbol. The bonus features are all described in detail further down the page, and the illustrations may also help to make things clearer for you.
The plus and minus symbols below the reels allow you to adjust your bet level between 20p and $20. Additionally, you can toggle the game sound on/off using the speaker icon and enable fast play using the double arrow icon to the left of the spin button. Finally, you can configure the autoplay feature to run for 10, 1,000, or even an infinite number of spins.
Where to Play Money Train 2
- Live Dealer
- Instant-play Casino Software
- Variety of Payment Methods
- Extremely Generous Welcome Offer
- Wide Variety of Games
Super Slots Casino
- Live Dealer
- US Players Accepted
- Massive Welcome Bonus
- Works With Cryptocurrency
- Live Dealer
- Compatible with all mobile devices
- Great selection of games
- Banking methods with flexible limits
I found this release by Relax Gaming to stand out thanks to its Outstanding Theme, and I consider it to be a great choice for players and enthusiasts of the Western themed slots.
Survey results suggest that Money Train 2 is very popular game slot machine.
Is this game worth a spin? I recommend testing it yourself or exploring other popular casino games on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i play Money Train 2 for free?
Yes, you can try demo version for free on top of this page.
Do i need to download to play?
No, just sit back, relax and click ”Play now”. Slot games are all HTML developed, so you can play them from any browser
What is the Money Train 2 max win?
Max possible win for this game is 50000x your stake.