Clicky

Published on by

Play Little Bighorn Slot For Free Now In Demo Mode

With Nolimit City’s Little Bighorn slot, relive a titanic conflict. It has 5 reels and 360 ways to win, Scalp and Totem Wilds that turn American soldiers into wilds, wild reels, and nudges that increase the multiplier. Win big in  Little Bighorn  with a 96.06% RTP rate and 25,676x bet max wins. Try out our FREE PLAY demo of Little Bighorn online slot with no download and no registration required. Read the full game review below.

Rate slot
Rate slot:
499 Votes
Little Bighorn

Play Demo Play For Real *

By clicking I confirm that I am 18+.

Play this game for real money with:
BetOnline Casino
100% UP TO $3000
  • Compatible with all mobile devices
  • Great selection of games
  • Banking methods with flexible limits

Game Information

  • Slot Name Little Bighorn
  • Software Nolimit City
  • RTP 96.06
  • Volatility high
  • Paylines 360
  • Reels 5
  • Min Bet 0.2
  • Max Bet 100
  • Max Win 25676x
  • Release Date 2022

Pros

  • Good win rate
  • Huge Max wins
  • Great Features

Cons

  • Variable RTP

Little Bighorn Bonus Features

There are 7 bonus features in the Little Bighorn slot machine. With nudges, Scalp Wilds turn American soldiers into wilds and raise the multiplier. Totem Wilds expand, and No Mercy Scatters award respins with expanding, regular, and multiplier-wild symbols. 

Little Bighorn Bonus Feature

The next two features are free spins with a sticky win multiplier that increases and sticky No Mercy Scatters that reward you with Wild Chieftains extras.

xMount: Scalp Wild

Only the 5-symbol-high reel (reel 3) can receive Scalp Wild symbols, so landing one on the middle reel will activate the xMount: Scalp Wild feature. Then, all representations of American soldiers will become wild symbols 

Additionally, the Scalp Wild then nudges and fills the entire reel. The American soldiers’ heads are then scalped with each nudge, adding a +1 multiplier to the newly formed wilds.

Totem Wild

Totem Scatter symbols can only be found on the middle three reels (reels 2, 3, and/or 4) in both the base game and the Scape Free Spins feature. Totem Scatter symbols can only appear on the third, fourth, or fifth reels during the Spirit Call Free Spins feature. In the base game, the Totem Wild feature is activated by landing 1 or 2 Totem Scatters on a spin.

The expanding Wild of the totem scatters then turns into a fully wild reel for you. In the free spins features, they increase and give you a bonus free spin. The Scalp Free Spins feature is initiated by landing three Totem Scatters during a base game spin.

Spirit Call Respin

When the No Mercy Scatter symbol appears on reel 5 in the base game, the Spirit Call Respin feature is activated. The respin then occurs after the No Mercy Scatter moves to reel 1. Additionally, it changes into a wild variation of each of the next three symbols:

  • Sitting Bull
  • Crazy Horse
  • Two Moons

Scalp Free Spins

When three Totem Scatter symbols appear anywhere on a base game spin, the Scalp Free Spins feature is activated. Scalp Wilds boost the sticky win multiplier by 1 for each scalped symbol during the eight awarded free spins.

As previously mentioned, if a Totem Scatter symbol lands, it will become an expanding wild and grant one more free spin. The Spirit Call Free Spins feature and 2 additional free spins are activated if you land a No Mercy Scatter symbol. On average, this will happen once every 51x.

Spirit Call Free Spins

Three Totem Scatters plus one No Mercy Scatter must appear on a base game spin to activate the Spirit Call Free Spins feature. It provides the same extras as the Scalp Free Spins feature after 10 free spins have been earned.

The US national anthem begins to play as the feature starts, and then the 2x3x4x5x3-shaped reels appear. The No Mercy Scatter will remain on reel 1 for the duration of the feature, which is significant.

The Wild Sitting Horse, Crazy Horse, or Two Moon symbols will then appear in place of the No Mercy Scatter. The extras listed in the Spirit Call Respin feature are triggered by this.

Scalp xBet Feature

When playing, you can turn on the Scalp xBet feature if you choose. You have assured a Totem Scatter symbol on reel 2 for 50% more per spin. This significantly increases your chances of starting the Totem Wild and free spins features.

The Scalp xBet feature allows you to activate the free spins feature on average every 100 spins, as opposed to the typical 282 spins required. Additionally, the RTP increased to 96.1%

NoLimit Bonus Feature

Finally, you can use the Nolimit City Bonus feature with all Nolimit City slot games. Slots players in the UK cannot access the bonus features, but you can buy your way in by wagering between 77x and 490x your bet.

When you enable the Lucky Draw option by clicking the yellow Star button, you will have an 80% chance of playing the Scalp Free Spins feature and a 20% chance of playing the Spirit Call Free Spins feature.

Storyline, Graphics, and Sound

The Little Bighorn slot, which has a Native American theme, is about the Little Bighorn Battle, also known as Custer’s Last Stand or the Battle of the Greasy Grass, according to Wikipedia. The Lakota Sioux, Northern Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes fought alongside one another against the 7th Cavalry Regiment of the American army from June 25 to June 26, 1876.

The Lakota Sioux, Northern Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes engaged in a fierce struggle for freedom, history, and identity in the Crow Indian Reservation in southeast Montana, which they ultimately won. The soundtrack has a Wild West vibe and is typical, sounding like an Ennio Morricone creation.

RTP and Variance

The Little Bighorn RTP is 96.06%, a little higher than the 96% average RTP for online slots. The base game will account for 67.41% of the RTP while the bonus features will contribute 28.64%. Additionally, the extreme volatility is rated a 10/10.

Little Bighorn Symbols

On the reels, you will see knives, pistols, war clubs, rifles, and tomahawks. Five combatants from the conflict, including Two Moons, Myles Walter Keogh, Crazy Horse, George Armstrong Custer, and Sitting Bull, are represented by higher-value symbols. The Sitting Bull symbol is the highest paying, paying 0.25, 0.75, or 3.75 times the bet for combinations of 3, 4, or 5.

Little Bighorn Symbol

Fans of Nolimit City slots will recognize the Crazy Horse character in the Deadwood slot. Standard Wild symbols can be used in place of the paying mentioned above. A payout of 3.75x the wager is given for 5 on a payline. The Scalp Wild, Totem Scatter, and No Mercy Scatter symbols will also be seen.

Little Bighorn Gameplay and Bet Sizes

Set a time restriction and a session budget that allows you to play responsibly, no matter how much fun you’re having playing the game online.

Starting up in the online version of this game couldn’t be simpler:

  • Pick from low, medium, or high risk. When you play for real money, the stakes can be adjusted to match your comfort level with risk.
  • Pick between a manual bet and an automatic one, with autoplay options.
  • To modify your wager per drop, use the minimum, maximum, plus, and minus buttons.
  • You may play with 360 paylines, so pick your bet size and let the reels spin!

The reels are arranged in a 3-4-5-3-2 layout with 360 paylines. You may spin the reels of the slot machine for as little as 0.2 to 100 credits every turn. 

Where to Play Little Bighorn

Wild Casino

Bonus Offer: $5000 Welcome Bonus
Available Countries
Accepts US players
More Info
Available Games
  • Slots
  • Blackjack
  • Roulette
  • Live Dealer
  • Baccarat
Payment Methods
Features
  • Instant-play Casino Software
  • Variety of Payment Methods
  • Extremely Generous Welcome Offer
  • Wide Variety of Games

Super Slots Casino

Bonus Offer: $6000 Welcome Bonus
Available Countries
Accepts US players
More Info
Available Games
  • Slots
  • Blackjack
  • Roulette
  • Live Dealer
  • Baccarat
Payment Methods
Features
  • US Players Accepted
  • Massive Welcome Bonus
  • Works With Cryptocurrency

BetOnline Casino

Bonus Offer: 100% UP TO $3000
Available Countries
Accepts US players
More Info
Available Games
  • Slots
  • Blackjack
  • Roulette
  • Live Dealer
  • Baccarat
Payment Methods
Features
  • Compatible with all mobile devices
  • Great selection of games
  • Banking methods with flexible limits
16 casinos found based on your search. Clear all filters

Conclusion

I found this release by NoLimit City to stand out thanks to its Good win rate and Huge Stake wins, and I consider it to be a great choice for players and enthusiasts of the Native American themed slots.

Survey results suggest that Little Bighorn is a popular slot machine. 

Is this game worth a spin? I recommend testing it or exploring other popular casino games on our website.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the RTP of Little Bighorn

The RTP for this game is 96.06%

What is Little Bighorn max win?

Max win for this game is 25676x your stake.

Is there a Little Bighorn demo?

Yes, you can try the online demo version for free on top of this page.

Does this game include free spins round?

Yes, the game includes free spins bonus round.

Similar Slots

About the Author

Adam Shaw
Author Hi, I'm Adam Shaw, the Chief Editor at VegasSlots.net. I love casinos and have been working in the slots industry for more than 12 years. My passion for slots and casino games made me create this website, and under my supervision, our team will make sure you're enjoying the latest games and getting the best online casino deals!