How to play Casino Wars
Casino war is a game that brings you back to your childhood days. The entertainment that people who are playing game enjoy is what draws them back to the game. It is simple to play, easy to understand, and requires minimal skills to win. It is the perfect solution for individuals that are tired of all the strategies that other casino games need.
The game is based on human wars that have characterized the society since the beginning of time starting at the time of King Arthur. In battle, the man with the highest number of victims, army or is the strongest wins. Similarly, to win in this game, all that is needed is you to have the highest ranking card against the dealer’s hand. Right! The game requires a player to play against the dealer or the house. For wars that experienced a tie i.e., all card values rank the same, and then a tiebreaker is introduced. The tiebreaker in the game is the issuance of three more cards to the player and dealer. The player with the highest values against the dealer wins.
The game has the most straightforward rules for players willing to play this game. Here is how to play casino wars:
- Casino table games using cards as their mode of playing has six different types of cards i.e., decks. They add to six in total. The game utilizes all of the six packs. Card ranking is similar to that of poker. The only difference is that the aces rank the highest in the match regardless of the suit.
- The player then places his wager. The game starts with the dealing out one card for the player and himself facedown.
- The player’s cards are later revealed and compared to the dealers’ hand.
- To win, the player’s card should be of a higher rank in poker compared to the dealers’ hand. If so, the player wins big.
- If the dealer’s hand is more upper compared to that of the player, then the player loses his wager.
- If it is a tie, then the player may choose to go for war or forfeit the game and lose half of the wager placed.
- Choosing to go to war means that you have to raise your original bet with an equal amount to the original wager. The dealer or house is also required to do the same.
- Both the player and dealer have then issued a card each.
- If this card has a higher ranking value for the player, equals to or beats the value of the dealers’ tag, then the player wins the raise and the original bets.
- If the dealer’s second card is of a higher value compared to the players, then the player loses both the raise and the original wager.
- The game also provides a tie bet that pays ten times to one.
The game has two types of bets.
It is the original bet placed by the players before the game begins.
- War bet
It is a bet equal to the ante bet placed after a player decides to go for war against the dealer as the game continues.
The objective of this card game is to have fun and enjoy beating the dealer with the highest ranking cards.
Casino war odds vary from one casino to another similar to the house edge. It is because different casinos have different rules when it comes to casino war. Also, it is different for each game, which is dependent on the number of card decks used. The house edge is estimated to be around 3.7%.
Here is a table showing the house edge for casino war in different capacities
|DECKS||WITH BONUS||NO BONUS||SURRENDER||TIE|
Casino War Playing Strategy Tips
These tips will help you make informed decisions when playing
- Placing a tie bet is a bad idea because it puts you at a disadvantage
- Always go to war unless when your heart is not into it; you will feel bad if you lose.
- Once you get an ace, you are a winner.
Since the casino war game has two options for a player when playing the game; either to surrender which has a house edge of around 3.7% or to go to war which lowers the house edge to around 2.7%. We recommend that you go to war and never surrender.
The game is played using six card decks. It is played against the dealer. For online players, all you need is your computer, mobile phone, iPad or laptop, and a reliable internet source. Al that is then required is a comfortable space for you to stand or a comfy chair to sit on. With all these items, you can now enjoy casino war games at your comfort and convenience.
For offline games, a table is required, with seats for all the players. The tables come with a casino war logo. The dealer draws cards for players and picks one card for himself. Players sit all-round the table across from the dealer. The game continues as the players sit on chairs drew for them by the casino.
Why play the game?
- The game has the most straightforward rules in any casino.
- It has a low house edge which means higher winning odds
- It requires no complicated mathematical knowledge which can be bothersome at times
- It needs no strategy or specialized skills to win
- It is quite attractive and playing it is enjoyable if not entertaining.
All cards hold their value with the ace having the most significant value. Once the cards are shuffled, they deal one card to each player and one for themselves. All the dealt cards are placed revealing their number. All players check their card’s value against that of the dealer. If your card’s value is higher than that of the dealer; you win. If your card’s value is lower than that of the dealer; you lose. When your cards value is equal to that of the dealer, you have two options. Surrender, you quit the game for half your original bet. The second option is going to war, you double your original bet. After doubling your bet, the dealer burns three cards after which they deal one card to themselves and to all the participants who decided to go to war. If your new card is less than the dealer's card, you lose both bets. If your new card is equal or higher than that of the dealer, the dealer loses, and you win the original wager.
The house edge for the ante bet is 50/50 meaning that its completely even however the house edge comes in when you tie initially. Always ‘Go to War’ and never ‘Surrender’ since the house edge increases from 2.33% to 3.70%. If you win a Tie Bet, you will receive a 10 to 1 payout but the chances of you winning the Tie Bet are very slim. The house edge is a 18.65% so it is highly recommend that you should never play a Tie Bet.
These tips will help you make informed decisions when playing Placing a tie bet is a bad idea because it puts you at a disadvantage Always go to war unless when your heart is not into it; you will feel bad if you lose. Once you get an ace, you are a winner.
10 Feb 2020 | Adam Shaw | 0 CommentsCOMMENT SHARE